Saturday, July 9, 2011

weird things happen to me

Last week, I went with one of my mommy friends to the local mall to let our kids play in the play place. Not everyone has these in their area, so let me explain. It's a like a large indoor playground for small kids where the parents sit around the outside and watch all the kids go buck crazy wild on the inside. Great for kids of multiple ages and a complete cesspool of germs. Since I'm a new mommy, I'm one of the hover- moms. Keeping a close eye on my youngster even venturing into the mayhem in the middle, sure this will change with time. Anyway, sometime during the play date my little one signed that he wanted milk. We made our way to the edge of the seating area, found an obscure spot and began feeding. Now, our little guy is very social and loves other kids. He makes friends easily, sometimes these new friends become very attached to him. During our little nursing session one of his new "friends" a girl about six years old comes over and watches us. She asked me "is the baby sleeping?" I said "no, he's eating, could you please go away?" Mind you, I had never even seen this girl before and we weren't using a cover so she could see everything from the 3 centimeter distance that she had plonked herself.  She left, good girl. About 10 minutes later, after my youngin' was finished, i was covered up and he was off playing again, the girl returned. She reached out and touched my boob (yes, you read it right), she pointed at the baby and said "baby eat". Then the weird part happened. She pointed at my boob and pointed at her mouth and said "I eat". 

A little random girl asked me if she could breastfeed off me. Weird things happen to me.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Your milk must have smelled mighty good! Thank you for the good giggle.

    ReplyDelete