Saturday, April 30, 2011

farmers market

This morning I went to the Gilbert Farmer's Market. It's off downtown Gilbert just behind Liberty Market. I had a great time walking around with some friends and sampling the coffee and hummus. We had such a wonderful time that we're going again next week! Some highlights:

Mamas and babies shopping.

Me looking at the produce.

The cutest little pink pig!

My produce purchase, cost $12.

Aloe Vera plant, cost $1.

Origami Crane Mobile, cost $1.

Great Harvest Bread Co. bread and Vegan Spin/Artichoke Dip. We ate it for lunch and it is delish!

My cuteness, wearing his new flip flops. Baby shoes make me :) !

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the farmer's market! I think I might try and slip out early next weekend just to grab some flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete