Tuesday, April 5, 2011

babies and dog doodoo

So, this post has nothing to do with the earth. Well, kind of because my baby and I were outside playing on the lawn. I was scooping up some presents that our dog had left us. We have a large German Shepherd and you know what they say about large dogs... they have very large poops! There was one in particular that was very fresh and I couldn't scoop. I saw my baby eyeing it. I tried to coax him away from the mound, but I had a scooper in my hand. I hedged my bets and figured I could get over to the trash, empty the scooper and get back before he got to it. Wrong. When I turned back to my baby he was digging in with both hands! The world slowed down to slow motion as I saw his hands going towards his mouth. NOOOOOO!! Gross!! I reached him just in time to lift his arms in the air and carry him inside to the sink. As far as I could see, there was no poop in his mouth.

P.S. Later when I fed him his dinner I couldn't help but notice the color and consistency was much like his almost meal outside. Eeeewwww! No wonder he wanted to eat it!

3 comments:

  1. OMG Nikki, I am crying here. On the floor. Cant. Stop. Laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! Oh good gravy...Linny likes to go for puppy poop morsels too...eeeewww!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Hilarious! I can see it all play out in my head :)

    ReplyDelete