Monday, April 4, 2011

April 22nd

An Earth Day Baby- that's me! I was born on April 22nd, a day that is globally celebrated as Earth Day in over 175 countries. I've always tried to be a little environmentally conscious because of my birthday and because I was brought up that way. Since I have settled down with my husband and had our first child it has become even more important to me to leave our planet in a good condition for the next generation. I want my son and his sons to be able to play outside and breathe clean air. This blog will be about simple ways that our family is keeping the planet green and I hope to hear your stories of how you do the same. Many of our ideas are centered around baby care because that's what our life is about right now :) But we also do things like use cloth napkins instead of paper towels, compost in the yard, and reuse containers. Things that everyone can do to be an Earth Day Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment